Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In the Middle of Glitter and LightS....

In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
I walk through with awe inspired wonder,
In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
I try hearing my voice within the thunder.
In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
A part of me wants to completely surrender,
In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
I see revival out of past plunder,
In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
I see solutions even out of blunders,
In the middle of all the glitter and lights,
I discover the need to love myself tender.......

4 comments:

Sowmya Kandala said...

SHORT 'n' SWEET!

Madhusha said...

thnks naga :-)

Madhuresh said...

I love the spiritual touch in your thoughts! Thanks for such a nice poem.

Madhusha said...

Thanks :) and its reli sweet of u to take the time and read thru all the posts...ppl seldom do tht :)