Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is it just me or do you feel the same sometimes?

I am feeling drained,so lost and tired,is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes??

Everything is perfect and things can only get better, yet theres an emptiness that creeps in from nowhere.Is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

A quiver full of piercing thoughts enter my head and clout my mind, is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

I want god to answer all those questions that are unanswered and ironically unknown, is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

I have all the answers staring at me and yet cant understand anything clearly, is it just me or do you feel the same sometimes?

I feel the way I wanted to feel and yet feel afraid of what I feel,is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

I feel myself being hurled into new territories and am afraid of what lies ahead,is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

I want to be me and yet feel like a stranger to myself,is it just me or do you feel the same way sometimes?

2 comments:

Madhuresh said...

"I want to be me and yet feel like a stranger to myself..."
Beautiful expressions! :)

Ronak Jain said...

Interesting dilemma! (y)