Saturday, September 25, 2010

That MAn......




I try writing about you and cant find words to describe any of what I feel. Every time I want to thank you for giving me this wonderful life, a life with added colors to the sketches in my dreams,I fall short of words.This relationship is larger than life and no words can express this love. From times we celebrated to those when you held us together in turmoil,I watched in proud silence wishing I could be like you one day.

This piece is not for you.This is for That Man who gives me strength and shelter,for That Man who compromises on his comfort to give me luxury, for That Man who's happiness lies in my happiness!I used to read these fancy lines in books about selfless and unconditional love,That Man gave meaning to all of it.

I'm not sure if every daughter in this world feels the same about her father but we are fortunate to have That man in ours.....:)

Cant thank god enough for That Man.

4 comments:

jayashree said...

I am so thankful to u for the words that u have written about m.I am a proud father of two great daughteers.From the day u were borm to present day u have given me only happiness.i m proud of u dear.god bless u.

Madhusha said...

thanks pops :)

Sowmya Kandala said...

AWESOME! I am sure every daughter feels the same :)

Madhuresh said...

Not only the daughters but the sons also feel the same. The very first source of strength, shelter and inspiration, fathers are fathers indeed!