Thursday, March 31, 2011

That Familiar tune.......

And the rhythm takes me to a different world.....
That familiar tune. I felt being hurled back into a moment years back when this tune played in my room. That familiar tune.......

Music can make you fall in love.Music can make you fall in love again. Music can make you smile.Music can make you smile again. Music can make moments beautiful. Music can make moments beautiful again. Music can make moments in time. Music can take you back to moments in time at any point in time.Music can move you to tears. Music can move away your tears.Music can touch your soul.Music can touch your soul again and again...

Is it office or a lounge? Is it my room or a club? Is it a club or the middle of an infinite galaxy? Is it me or me years back? Is it me or me years ahead?
Music can travel through time at the blink of an eye and carry you along with it, music can touch every part of you and breathe life into you at the worst of times, Music can drown the world and take you with that tide to a different world. Music can do this and so much more.

Those little musical notes dancing across the room, I want to ride on them and sail along.... till that tune becomes yet another familiar tune....

2 comments:

Savvy said...

And music at times gives you the signs that you may or may not be looking for. Music is magical and therapeutic and so is your writing....amazing :):)

Madhuresh said...

Very true! Music is life!
There are so many moments that we feel about but are unable to describe. You have an amazing ability to give words to them :)