Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear BLog....

Dear Blog, How does it feel being in a universe where the world can reach out to you? No boundaries, no limits, no shackles, no inhibitions. You must be feeling beautiful being you, dont you? You have noone to answer to, you have nothing to care about, you only emote and express. Every part of you has someones thoughts, emotions,weaknesses and most importantly strengths in it. Every part of you is a moment of peace for someone. Every part of you is a moment of passion for someone. When words and explanations fail, you make sense. When the noise outside deafens,emotions get overwhelming, when the love and protection of a lifetime becomes suffocating,you free someone of all the burdens, only to become immortal forever with the truth in every part of you. You are a moment of magic today and would be a moment of magic years later. And the magic in you sparkles around,breathing life into someone everytime they touch you or get a glimpse of you. Wish you a beautiful life ahead. Love, Esha :)

9 comments:

Dheeraj Sharma said...

You are a good writer yaar.

leoPaw said...

Sweet!! Love you blog.
Wonderful and unique post. I've not read a letter to blog before.

roopz said...

Cool...Go ahead...
Happy blogging


Regards
village girl

maliny said...

spoke out the emotions of every blogger out there :)

thestorytellerslostpages said...

I wonder how you could write about something that so many other bloggers feel, myself included :D
Beautifully written, absolutely beautifully written :D


If you had a few minutes, could you help out this blogger and read a post of mine? And if you like it, give it a vote? I'd be most grateful, after all, every single vote counts :D

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=90039

Sujatha Sathya said...

came thru indivine - attracted by the words "dear blog"

loved the premise of this post - letter to a blog - how original
finally ! blog must be mighty pleased

Farila said...

That is a lovely letter to your blog ..I have written something about my blog few days ago
http://chaptersfrommylife.blogspot.com/2011/11/journey-of-blogger.html . I have shared my journey as a blogger where at first it was so difficult to keep writing a blog but later which turned out to be a great passion.

Madhusha said...

@Dheeraj:Thanks
@leopaw,roopz,maliny: Thanks :)
@the storyteller: I'm sure u'd know how :)
@Sujatha: I hope so...thanks for taking time to read it
@Farila: Thanks Maam. I'm floored by your blog...its just so inspiring! :) I'm thrilled to have a comment from you on my page...:)

Madhuresh said...

I second Maliny, you spoke out the emotions of every blogger out there :)