Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Faith and people who give meaning to it....

I read somewhere that public declaration of an emotion increases it manifold.It is blessed by those present and adds to its meaning even more :)

Right from days of nescafe :) to talking endlessly about everything under the sun, studying together, fighting, making up and just being there,unconditionally........

Growing together and knowing how it is to grow together. Blessed are people who experience that. When I introspect, you truly make me believe.

I have very slowly and subtly realised that some of my defining moments in life had you and continue having you. Sometimes hurting me, sometimes protecting me, sometimes scaring me and sometimes helping me get over fear.

Friendships that last and last through so much turmoil, yet with such beauty that the word faith gets a new meaning to itself.

Thanks for being my faith in times of doubt, my strength when I feel weak, my company when I'm lonely, my punch bag when I'm angry, my guide when I'm lost, my comedy store when I'm bored and my friend at every tick of the clock.

Everytime life puts a question mark on friendships, our relationship gives me solace. It took me years to understand this, the strength of an individual comes from their peaceful quititude, their unwavering presence and their infinite love. And the strength of a relationship comes from the strength of the individuals involved.

I write this with the deepest part of my soul believing the strength of this friendship and its sanctity. God bless you for being the person you are and continuing to strengthen my belief in friendship.May this grow till the end of time......

"There are people who breeze through your life,
And then there are those who give meaning to it.........

This one's for a friend who's been there without questions, without conditons and without expectations.Its almost like reading pages from a best seller, but then I believe its such people who give meaning even to those best sellers......

1 comment:

Madhuresh said...

Awesome, once again! You are so genuine with your thoughts! ... and you have the charismatic way of putting them down in words :)