Friday, December 23, 2011

This Christmas,Get filmy,Get Real...

"If life was a bloody fairytale everyone would be living in castles,Get REAL."
I've heard this more often than I'd like to and it has left me disillusioned more times than I'd like to have been affected by it.But Now. Finally. God has whirled me in the middle of events where dreams turn into an absolute reality and there are hopes galore. Took time but here I am......

I'm not a topper, have never been, was always above average in school,average in college and kind of poor in MBA. I look manageable cute types. Beauty lies skin deep, I always believed, still do. But my body is my temple, I NOW know, it needs to be worshiped and taken care of like a little baby, that's the only thing god truly gave me, the only thing that's truly mine, at least for the moment.Self-obsession? Maybe.

I dream, dream so much that sometimes it turns real. Like time stops and I start living the dream.I had this vision,this place in my head,since very very long.And one day, that EXACT place in my head, the EXACT SAME PLACE,appeared in front of me. I clutched Dee's arm and screeched, "Dee,THAT is the exact place where I wanted to celebrate my big day!" If this isn't magic, then what is? I wanted to scream out to the world that one moment, STOP BEING AFRAID. Dream , dream, dream. Dream big. Dream small.Dream of everything you want.

Realities get moulded out of these dreams, goddamit!Don't listen to those who ask you to get real because life throws stones at you. It will, it has and it will continue to.You have flaws, I have flaws, life has flaws, just like us. Love it and love everything it has to offer, WITH ITS FLAWS.
If only, they knew how to live, how to love, how to want, how to crave,crave with that undying thirst to get more and feel orgasmic pleasure every time a wish came true, they would have been living! Not asked you to stop living!

Isnt it magical to feel euphoric? When you feel like you're carving something so damn fantastic that "you tomorrow" would love "you today" every minute for it? Be fair to yourself. You owe it to you.

Mundane or exciting.Happy or sorrowful. Calm or stormy.Life is filmy either way.You just choose to either fill pages with colors and discoveries or paint it grey accepting boredom and mediocrity as it comes.The happy pictures aren't fantasy. They're a facet. I believe and believe out of experience. Not because shit doesn't happen to me. It happens all the time. But the grey just DOES'NT stand a chance in front of colors for too long.

Every time I observe, I know there are people around me doing wonders,who have knowingly/unknowingly awakened that sleeping side which was waiting to be touched again and this time not get sedated by pitfalls.

They inspire me to again get filmy, to let that zest ooze out from every fibre of my being.Being an optimist has never hurt anyone, lust for the sweetness of that moment you maybe saw in a video,read in a book or just visualized in your head.But lust for it with an intensity that nothing mellows you from being alive.
Get filmy,Get Real. Because reality is all about creating moments and films are nothing but the ultimate portrayal of human creativity on celluloid.....

5 comments:

RJ said...

awesome!

Mithlash said...

:) Felt nice after reading your post.

Rinaya said...

Some people dream at night...some with their eyes open..I believing in living my dream & experiencing it...i believe getting filmy is nice indeed..
very encouraging write-up :)

rahul said...

:-)

Madhuresh said...

You just choose to either fill pages with colors and discoveries or paint it grey accepting boredom and mediocrity as it comes.
Inspiring thoughts, very nice article :)