Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liberated!

I write more than I ever have in years, almost the way I scribbled endlessly into my personal diary back in school, it gave me solace, like I was talking to a friend. Now, when I blog, its some kind of an exhilarating experience, it gives me the freedom to fcking shout out anything I want into infinity, its just so liberating!
Sometimes you know you're taking a bloody risk, maybe a useless risk that you'd regret, but just wanna do it. I remember seeing those two heads popping near that boat in the middle of the sea and knew I just HAD to swim there, to that boat, if even ONE person in this universe can reach there,then so can I, period, PERIOD. I'm no ace of a swimmer but then I guess swimming is the only sport to my credit. The waves were up against me, I like to believe that the sea is my best friend but Dammit! You know better. I anyway kept swimming towards the boat. I just HAD to reach there, I fcking had no clue why. It was plain rebellion. Plain defiance.It was plain breaking of boundaries. THAT ONE MOMENT. I just knew I HAD to reach there.
As I neared the boat, my breath got heavy and I knew I was fighting against waves that were wayyy too stronger than me,I'm hardly a swimmer anyway. By the time I reached it, I had almost given up hope, but what the hell! I reached!! To be honest, I was scared, for some reason I was freaking scared of that moment when I thought I'd lost my strength.
Those two heads who'd inspired me to reach there were chatting and laughing away to glory as I reached the boat. Whew! It gave me some comfort to find them there. As I got on top of the plank. Whoa!It was pure bliss. The waves bobbling the plank and me with it, the wind against my being,the freaking vastness of water all around. As I looked at the shore and back into the sea, I could feel myriad emotions stirring inside, scaring me, titillating me,playing with me, but what dominated them all was that feeling of having reached here, LIBERATED, LIEBRATED,LIBERATED.
I took help from those two strangers and swam back with them feeling safe having companions now. The High Five on reaching shore was worth it! Yes Baby! So worth it!
The bug in me, the bitch in me, the brat in me,the lover in me, looked back into the sea and shouted out, YOU! THIS time we're not looking at each other from the face. This time, I got you, this time, I got you BabY!

4 comments:

Red Handed said...

OH!MADE ME SMILE! Liberted indeed. You had that want...the want to not give up even when you mind told u to.

Mithlash said...

This you got it...every time you will get it but your effort,your spirit, n your desire should be same...very profound post...loved it n please keep writing:)

Madhusha said...

@RED: :-)
@Mithlash : thanks :)

Madhuresh said...

As I looked at the shore and back into the sea, I could feel myriad emotions stirring inside, scaring me, titillating me,playing with me, but what dominated them all was that feeling of having reached here, LIBERATED- awesome! :)