Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dear Flu

Dear Flu,

Thanks for spoiling my entire week and making me feel like a bug.
My patience level has dived into new extremes.
My brain doesnt work and my fingers can hardly type.
I've become a pessimist whining about how cruel life is.
My nose is red all the time ensuring I look like a fish.
My mean side is glaringly staring at everyone.
I'm bitchier than usual and act like a nut.
Just in case you thought you're too smart, lemme tell you, EVERYONE hates you.
Now get the hell out of my system and catch the &*^% who was mean to me the other day.

Till then, Screw you flu.

Sincerely,

Esha

13 comments:

Gunjeet said...

Party people seems like it has really been an obnoxious situation for you lately. But I guess after your blog Mr Flu has developed some really low self esteem. He shall depart soon.
Get well soon. Take care

Red Handed said...

Mr Flu, you better what she just said, or else!!!
Get well soon!!!

Preeti Baruah said...

Hahahaha!!!! Awwww, get well sooon!!! Hug!! And @#@$$%$%^%& to the stupid bug!

Mithlash said...

Get well soon
Flu will walk away
Soon
Madhusha is not a star
She is actually a full moon:)

Now feel better & rock with your next new post till then...Bye n Take care:)

Madhusha said...

@gunjeet: hahaha ;-) yeah! six shots and shot it down...or maybe not ;-)
@Red :thnxx :-)
@Preeti: Gingivitissss ;-)
@Mithlash; awww that s so sweet of u :)

Saru Singhal said...

awww, get well soon...:)

Raja said...

hahaha.. humorous :)

Madhusha said...

@saru : Thank u :D
Araja: :)

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

haha.. hope you get better soon!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Ruchi Jain said...

get well soon..

Madhusha said...

Thanks guys :)

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

LOL! Cute poem! I'm sure the flu would never ever get near ya! ;)

Madhuresh said...

too late for me to say 'get well soon'/// but yessss....!! EVERYONE hates him/(her ?!@#//).. err.. m confused ;)