Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear Thief

Dear Thief,

Thanks for spoiling my day with your $#@%^ habit.

I want to punch you straight across your face and make you bleed till you apologise and buy me things double the worth you've stolen.

Why don't you just f$ck$ng steal from people who can afford to bear your bullshit habit? Why me? WHY!?

My whole morning! WHOLE MORNING has been a disaster because of you and I'll not forgive you for this. Get it? Jerk.

I don't know who you are and this hate letter intends to ruin the next five days of your life.

Universe , are you listening?

Truce. You Thief.

Hate,

Madhusha

7 comments:

DeepaK KarthiK (420*) said...

any real break in incidents ???
if so, sad for that !

a rant post i say :D

Madhusha said...

aaarghh.,...just a small theft...but me no likey x-(

Raphael said...

argh. super annoying. hope the thief repents and returns stolen goods (though that seems unikely unfortunately =( ]

Madhusha said...

@Raphael! GUess what, IT was actually returned...yippepeee

Red Handed said...

YOU GOT ROBBED~!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Oh fuck! What all went?
Damn him!

Saru Singhal said...

Ah, that hurts. Someone snatched my handbag and I lost everything, my certificates, my brand new smart phone and few legal documents. Thank God, you got your things back...

Madhuresh said...

:) good you got your things back!

btw the signature:

Hate,

Madhusha

... was awesome! :D