Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love,24

Hey!

Nice meeting you :)

So you're gonna take care of Esha this year, ya? I managed to get in tune with that crazy confused girl last year. She keeps saying it was the best year of her life. Yes.
She's happy to have met you just the way she wanted to, just the way she thought she'd meet you, just the way she thought you'd be, she would be. Without the paunch :D, without the frizz :D and a lot of things and people to love :)

O btw! We didn't make people pay at the birthday party this time.Yesssss. :D

Going abroad has been postponed for a few months.I couldn't take her anywhere in five months. Errrrr. But anyway, I'm sure you'll take her around a few beautiful places and countries this year. Yes? Yes.

I found Protsahan for Esha. And she's mighty thrilled with the magical effect it has on her. She keeps telling me that her capacity to love and believe has increased by leaps and bounds after it touched her life:)

Listen.Make sure everything I gifted her only grows better with time. Ensure she doesn't lose her connection with you.

I want you to make sure that you take care of her and guide her through ups and downs the way I did.You know what? I have a feeling, you have a lot more awesomeness in store for her this year. It would be the most memorable year of her life.Her life till now, that is. I just have a feeling.

I taught her to stop thinking and analyzing. I taught her to 'live' and 'soak-in' moments. I taught her to stop judging and accept even the negative emotions in her. Don't try to turn her into a saint. Not yet. She's too young to give up on jealousy, bitchy-ness, gossip, selfishness and this perpetual need to be loved. She has flaws, let her get over them at her own pace. Don't be harsh on her, please. Please.
If she goes wrong, you hold her hand. Don't let any noise or failure shake her faith. Just ensure she feels the right way.

I, was an interlude, a bridge.

You,25, will create and experience.You'll mark some larger than life moments.Yes? Yes :)

Good luck!

Love,

24.

13 comments:

Rajesh Asarpota said...

Hi.. Read your post twice, not sure if I got the message in the sense you were trying to transmit.. My view is letting a person be as they are and learning as part of growing up... Not sure if you meant different

Madhusha said...

Hey thanks for dropping by.

The post might seem complex if you havent read the post "touching the quarter mark" . That was a letter I wrote five months back to "my 25 year old self"

This letter is an extension of that letter and how things have shaped up in the past year for me

This is a letter "by my 24 year old soul" to "25 year soul"....ummmm...that would be the simplest way I can put it. And Esha is my pet name. SO. Ummm.,....Its about learning with time and taking life as it comes....yeah...the point u got othjerwise is pretty correct :)

Sridhar Ramachandran said...

" She's too young to give up on jealousy, bitchy-ness, gossip, selfishness and this perpetual need to be loved. She has flaws, let her get over them at her own pace." the best line! really brings out the human being in you! and this is life in its true sense.. i also like the way 24 cherishes each and every aspect.. the warns 25.. thats cool too! you are creating a style of your own and i see it in most of your 'dialogue' blogs! happy birthday once again!

CYNOSURE said...

that was a cute and sweet letter written by your 24 to your 25...loved the way it was carried through out...
Happy Birthday...GOD bless u...take care... :)

with blessings...Cyno...

Saru Singhal said...

I read the post you mentioned in the comment section and I would say it's pretty out of box...:)

Bhargav said...

da translation and the transition... very cute presentation... kp it up..

do visit if time permits
www.soul-n-heart.blogspot.com

Rinaya said...

Belated Happy Birthday & hope that 25 did keep the promises made to 24 :)
It was a unique post & lovely style...more like something I'd pen down in my diary....:)

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Gee! Hello sweets! Nice to have you on my blog to sneak in a "hi"!! I'm touched :) And belated birthday wishes!! <3

You are just going to rock this year! Let the positivity creep in and negativity ebb away! :)

Ruchi Jain said...

second time to visit here,, both time good ones..

Madhusha said...

@Sridhar :U r way too nice to me, always :)
@cyno :Thanks a ton :)
@saru :Thanks :)
@bhargav:thanks for dropping by :)
@rinaya: Thank you dearie :) and yes. the promises were kept :)
@jen: Ill keep peeking :)
@Ruchi:Thank u fo dropping by ":)

Kajal said...

... and to show you how much I love your blog.. here's something for you at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/2012/04/awesome-ness-has-arrived.html

cheers,
Kajal

Madhuresh said...

The way you talk to yourself is amazing, awesome!! Nah, I've never read such a beautiful letter!

//..I have a feeling, you have a lot more awesomeness in store for her this year...I taught her to 'live' and 'soak-in' moments. I taught her to stop judging and accept even the negative emotions in her... !!// :)

Madhusha said...

I know I'm late but Thanks Kajal and Madhuresh