Monday, November 12, 2012

Diced....

Black and white,
A twist of fate,
Perilous turn,
Cruel, Cold, Usurped.

You be you,
Let me be me,
Pushy,controlling,condescending,
Its not a mesh,
Dont make it one.

Smirk,Laugh, Tatantallize,
An eclipse can be daunting,
Cloud my mind,
Graze the borders of my emotions,
They're still safe from your fiery gaze,
Will always be,
As long as you be you and let me be me.

Haunt me, seize me, play games,
There's unparalleled fun in the unknown,
Scoop a side of me beyond my fears,
You're the player, I'm the dice,
In your hands, still free to surprise.

Roll me, throw me, try your luck,
When freedom gives thrills, why get stuck,
Being limitless isn't always about unholiness,
There's something pristine in exploring the new,
As long as you let me be me, and you be you.

7 comments:

Madhuresh said...

"Being limitless isn't always about unholiness,
There's something pristine in exploring the new,
As long as you let me be me, and you be you"

Awesome lines they are! :)

A very happy and healthy Deepavali!!

Madhusha said...

thank you for reading Madhuresh.Glad you liked it :)

Wishing you a very happy Diwali too!

Cheers!

Red Handed said...

If only I let you be you and remember that I must be me.

I loved this one!! You play with words beautifully. Crafted really well!!
Deep and poignant!

Madhusha said...

Thanks Red :)

Animesh said...

Random poetry would imply multiple interpretations by multiple readers - only one or not even one of which might be the poet's original thought. It's quite a guessing game then for ones who do not really know the poet that well :)
Good stuff.

AJ said...

Didn't know you are a poet..expressed everything yet so quiet...

Madhusha said...

@Animesh and AJ : Thanks for reading and making time to comment:)