Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Saying Hellos

Esha!You! It took you months to FINALLY talk to me. What have you been upto all this while? You realise right, destiny takes complete control of my life when we don't keep in touch?Raaaaight?

Aaaaaa...Anyway! Since you're back and its time for some random conversations; let me tell you, in advance- That I'm super excited about this year being phenomenal! Every time you meet me and I give you my wish list- dreams most certainly come true. My very own fairy!:D

To start with- Please give my society some quality stuff to work upon. Its like a collection of people who just can't mind their own business and seem to be aces at knowing the right thing for everyone's life except their own. Its not fair-Really!Sigh.

Yes. That tops my wish.

And even as I type, I noticed you gave me a facepalm.OK.Faaaine. :-/I'll stop being a whine and control my temper instead of making these sad attempts at controlling the society.  :-/

Aaargh.

Anyway.

I want to travel to some exotic countries this year. How you arrange for my travel is your headache but please make it happen. :-D

I'm done with my flab and CANNOT deal with it any more. Please,PLease, PLEASE- Get rid of it!boooohoooooo :'(

Also- Can you stop making me feel old? Yesterday, I saw these teenagers dancing around me and god! I felt Archaic!:'(

Ummmmmmm....

Ensure to turn everything fun and colourful this year! Let there be love and light! Let there be music and happiness! Looooaaaads of it! Make everything flawless. Please! :D Yay!

I wonder how bored Mom would feel by the end of this year! :D :D Please pray she finds a better timepass to give her sleepless nights. :D

This year. You and I- Are going to be on a roll! And you dare leave my side even for a moment!:-)

Ohh! Last but not the least-Let me dance and keep dancing till the year fades away :-)

With lots and lots of love,

Esha :*  :*

4 comments:

Red Handed said...

hey!!! now I so wish all these dreams come true!!!!!!

Karan said...

Very well composed and a great read

Madhusha said...

:)

Madhusha said...

Thanks for the feedback karan